Our trained technicians provide on-site service for crane inspections, repairs and routine maintenance
- Trained technicians for mobile cranes, overhead cranes and jib cranes
- In-depth visual and operational testing
- Safety compliance inspection
- Preventive maintenance programs – monthly, quarterly, annually
- Our crane inspections are conducted by trained technicians and include an in-depth visual and operational inspection of your crane. We put the crane through its normal operating cycles, removing safety covers for accurate inspection of concealed areas. Lubrication, fluid, and torque services are included.
- All inspection reports are stored electronically, and sent by email
Types of Crane Inspections:
- Annual inspections
- Monthly inspections
- P.M. inspections
- Rigging inspections
- Load tests
- Mobile cranes and truck cranes
- Lattice cranes
- Overhead cranes
- Jib cranes
Please call us to find out more or schedule an appointment: 505-632-8445
Find out more about our crane service, mobile cranes, overhead cranes, and jib and gantry cranes, and rigging and supplies.
We are located in Bloomfield, New Mexico just a few miles east of Farmington.